DEFINING THE DESIGN OFFER, TERMS OF REFERENCE WITH CONSULTATIONS IN THE HAPPY HABITAT OFFICE:
- Presentation and introduction of the Happy Habitat Group followed by the elaboration of the standard workflow
- Review of the existing floor plan, i.e. as-is status
- Defining the premises to be remodelled, terms of reference, requirements and scope of work
- Defining the Investor`s preferences and needs
- Defining the budget
- Considering the budget, providing expert opinion on desired and necessary works
The above consultations are not charged if they are provided within the timeframe of 30 minutes.
If the consultations exceed 30 minutes, they will be charged per consultation hour of €50.00/h according to the price list.
DEFINING THE TERMS OF REFERENCE AND SURVEYING
- Site visit – review of as-is /existing status
- Defining the terms of reference – analysing issues and providing design ideas for the space function
- Documenting as-is status and surveying, photographing the premises
- Analysis and function of the premises
- Preparing a drawing if there is no floor plan of the premises, manual and computer drawing of the floor plan
- Initial meeting and defining the needs for a certain type of interior design service
- Written record of the terms of reference
€150 + consultation hour €50.00/h – premises up to 25m2
€200 + consultation hour €50.00/h – premises from 26 to 50m2
€300 + consultation hour €50.00/h – premises from 51 to 100m2
€400 + consultation hour €50.00/h – premises from 101 to 200m2
€500 + consultation hour €50.00/h – premises from 201 to 300m2
€600 + consultation hour €50.00/h – premises from 301 to 500m2
€800 + consultation hour €50.00/h – premises from 501 to 800m2
€1000 + consultation hour €50.00/h – premises above 800m2
(Note: the price is €150 for the City of Zagreb, while we charge an additional actual travel expense for the rest of Croatia (toll, fuel cost, ferry transport, etc.)
INTERIOR FLOOR PLAN DESIGNS
If there is no floor plan of the space, the price of item number 2 is additionally calculated – DEFINING THE TERMS OF REFERENCE AND SURVEYING
- Developing a technical floor plan of as-is status of the premises
- Developing a technical floor plan of as-is status of the premises with structural ideas for demolition and new walls
- Preparing 2-3 variants of the basic spatial and design concept with the arrangement of the furniture and necessary equipment (furniture and equipment dimensioned with necessary measures indicated)
- Basic spatial and design concept of the flooring plan
- Proposing walls and ceilings covering
- Several characteristic views (e.g. bedroom, kitchen, bathroom, terrace, living room, etc.) i.e. several possible conceptual carpentry or ready-made designs (for cabinets, elements above and next to the bed, kitchen units, shelves, TV elements, bathroom elements, etc.) where the client gets a better insight into floor plan ideas
- Preparing a style layout – presentation map with inspiration photos and visuals that evoke the style of furnishing and colour scheme (ambiance)
- Contacts of contractors (carpenters and various contractors for interior construction and craftworks)
€10.00 per m2 – premises up to 30m2
€12.00 per m2 – premises up to 60m2
€15.00 per m2 – premises from 60m2 and larger
CONCEPTUAL DESIGN OF THE INTERIOR
INCLUDES THE ITEM FLOOR PLAN SOLUTIONS IN THE INTERIOR
- Floor plan of as-is/existing status (or status to be implemented)
- 2 to 3 floor plan ideas with furniture arrangement (with precisely indicated dimensions of furniture and carpentry elements)
- Elaboration of each spatial part for which the client requires interior designer consultations and assistance. This includes several characteristic views (e.g. bedroom, kitchen, bathroom, terrace, living room, etc.), i.e. several possible conceptual carpentry or ready-made designs (for cabinets, elements above and next to the bed, kitchen units, shelves, TV elements, bathroom elements, etc.) where the client gets a better insight into floor plan ideas
- During meetings with the Investor (online or at the office), we thoroughly go through conceptual designs and furniture arrangement for each of the rooms. We create a moodboard or inspirational map with photos for each room. These photos are an indication of whether we are heading in the right direction given the aesthetics and client-preferred style.
- Detailed elaboration of the selected final floor plan design (the selected floor plan design is elaborated into a 3D model in order for the client to get a realistic impression of the premises, i.e. the actual model to be implemented (this part includes realistic and raw versions of 3D representation of the premises)). Each of the rooms is elaborated separately and in detail.
- Depending on the function of the room, we prepare carpentry and technical designs (carpentry layout will include moodboard photos, the client’s 3d model and the pertaining descriptions with the selection of materials, description of functions, type of fittings and opening types). With a tailor-made furniture design, we request 2-3 bids for the performance of custom-made carpentry works (renowned carpenter associates). If the clients agree to the offer and the price, they may proceed with the implementation part and the manufacture of custom-made furniture independently.
- Selection of flooring and wall coverings for each of the rooms with the selection of colours and furniture and decorations – we suggest the selection of products incorporated in the design itself and the suppliers where the products and equipment can be purchased (list of furniture, equipment, materials, lighting, etc.)
- Complete cost estimate of furnishing (three price ranges of products) + list of suppliers in accordance with the design (contact database for furniture and equipment, catalogues or tables, contact addresses, web addresses or phone numbers) if the Investor independently proceeds with the implementation part of the design
- Conceptual design and arrangement of the main lighting fixtures in the premises, a list of electrical devices and water system arrangement (this does not include a design for electrical and water fixtures, but it helps in its elaboration for the implementation part)
€36.00 per m2 – premises up to 50m2
€33.00 per m2 – premises over 50m2
INTERIOR IMPLEMENTATION DESIGN
- Complete elaboration of the design or preparation of technical documentation necessary for the performance of works, organisation and management of implementation phases:
Detailed design for the performance of planned and necessary works according to the final floor plan design (demolition and construction of new walls, covering of floors or ceilings, conceptual arrangement of lighting, water and electricity, drawings of carpentry and other necessary works except installation designs prepared by civil engineers, electrical engineering, mechanical engineering, architects, etc., which we charge separately). *Services of external licensed architect and authorised structural engineer are charged separately, depending on the design, if their expertise is required in agreement with the Investor.
- Construction and craftwork bill of quantities prepared by a civil engineer. The bill of quantities includes detailed items of construction and craftworks with indicated quantities which are sent to the contractor so he can fill them out for the purpose of preparing an offer for the Investor. *Construction and craftwork bill of quantities is charged separately, depending on the volume of work and the design
- Floor and wall coverings arrangement designs (drawing of parquet and ceramics laying, flooring layout)
- Preparing carpentry layouts for the manufacture of individual pieces of furniture; kitchen, bathroom elements, TV elements, shelves, cabinets, office furniture, commercial furniture, etc. (all custom-made furniture; detailed and elaborate implementation instruction for the carpenter – includes opening types, systems, materials, positions, function descriptions, etc.)
- Selection of furniture and equipment (collecting catalogues, collection and forwarding of offers, payment management)
- Selection of sanitary facilities (collecting catalogues, collection and forwarding of offers, payment management)
- Selection of decorations (wallpaper, curtains, decorations – collecting catalogues, collection and forwarding of offers, payment management)
- According to the client`s needs and preferences, we provide the service of shopping with the interior designer – consultations and shopping service are charged separately €50.00 per hour in that case.
€38.00 per m2 – premises up to 50m2
€35.00 per m2 – premises over 50m2
MONITORING OF WORKS AND CONSULTATIONS (IMPLEMENTATION DESIGN MONITORING)
- 2nd and 3rd phases of design implementation and finalisation are closely connected
- We make sure that the implementation of the design proceeds according to the initial plan. Monitoring works in the interior after their commencement.
- Selection of furniture and equipment – payment, delivery and assembly management
- Selection of sanitary facilities – payment, delivery and assembly management
- Selection of decorations (wallpaper, curtains, decorations – payment, delivery and assembly management
- Management of all offers, complete delivery and assembly
- Monitoring of all works on the premises
- Planning and organising the work process, i.e. performance of the works by organising purchase, arranging meetings between the Investor and suppliers, and shopping with the interior designer according to the client`s needs and preferences – consultations and shopping service are charged separately €50.00 per hour in that case
- Advising on the selection of materials and services, supervising contractors, harmonising their work, defining priorities and scheduling jobs according to chronology, managing planned spending, informing the Investor about the implementation phases, and sending reports on the current status of works on the premises/at the construction site
€50.00 / per hour
or €531.00 – monthly
Note: Project monitoring is not the same as authorised supervision (external supervision may be hired on the project depending on the Investor’s preferences and the volume of the project and the legal framework that will work for the benefit of the investor).
INTERIOR DESIGN CONSULTATIONS
- Consultation design service can be performed online (via e-mail, phone) or in the premises
- This includes consulting on the selection of colours, stylistic upgrades, necessary furniture and equipment, conceptual designs for the arrangement of interior inventory, analysis of as-is/existing status of the building – proposal of possible ideas on the spot, etc.
€50.00 per hour (mail, phone)
€100.00 field visit + consultation hour €50.00 / h (in the premises)
(Note: the price is €100 for the City of Zagreb, while we charge an additional actual travel expense for the rest of Croatia (toll, fuel cost, ferry transport, etc.)
SHOPPING WITH THE CLIENT AND CONSULTATION DURING SHOPPING
Price: €50.00 per hour
Consultation fee during shopping with the client and the shopping service is charged from the commencement of the field visit, i.e. trip to the premises or the supplier plus time spent with the client
- Deadlines are calculated from the day when Designer receives all the necessary agreed reference documentation and upon the advance payment, unless otherwise agreed.
- The Investor is obliged to define and submit the terms of reference (project scope) before the commencement of design.
- If the facility/premises are intended for business activity, Investor is obliged to determine the type, i.e. the category according to the relevant regulations and minimum technical requirements.
- Preliminary design includes a maximum of three space configuration proposals, potentially
proposed according to the client`s requirements.
Each new proposal is charged in the amount of 30% of the preliminary design amount.
- Modifications to equipment and furniture after handover or during construction are charged in the amount of 30% of the preliminary design amount.
- All additional designs, i.e. amendments to these designs, are not the subject of this
offer and will be processed separately in the additional offer.
- Designer is responsible for the design. Main Contractor, who is not under the jurisdiction of the design company, is responsible for the quality of works and materials and compliance with the implementation schedule.
THE OFFER DOES NOT INCLUDE
- Architectural design, Structural design, Conservation study, Electrical design, Mechanical design, Occupational safety study, Fire protection study, Geomechanical study and other necessary studies prescribed by a special law.
- Investor is responsible for all items that are not included in the offer.
- The offer may be amended or supplemented in the event of other circumstances which could not be determined from the currently available data.
The final price depends on the condition found, the project documentation that the Investor has, the complexity of the project and the distance from Happy Habitat’s central office.
Happy Habitat Group encompasses two legal entities: Happy Habitat, a trade for interior design and other services owned by Ana Prosenik, and Happy Habitat d.o.o. which is in the VAT system.
In the event that you are performing the works independently or furnishing the facility according to our preliminary design, the business entities of Happy Habitat Group – Happy Habitat d.o.o. and Happy Habitat trade do not assume any liability for the implementation part of the design and are not obliged to participate in the elaboration or harmonisation of the detailed design. Your prospective need for additional consultations or our field visit to the premises shall be charged according to the stated price list. Happy Habitat d.o.o., Happy Habitat trade and the consultant i.e. Interior Designer do not assume any material or legal liability for the consequences of your final decisions, performances or selection of contractors.